Board of Directors
The Wisconsin Prescribed Fire Council is a coalition of government agencies, organizations, contractors and individuals striving to make the use of prescribed fire in Wisconsin more safe, effective and accepted for all practitioners. Our current board members include:
- Rob Baller – Director – The Prairie Enthusiasts
- John Schwingel – Director – The Nature Conservancy
- Matt Smith – Director – Riveredge Nature Center
- Cory Gritzmacher – Director – Mequon Nature Preserve
- Nathan Holoubek – Director – Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Daniel Martin and Austin Tatter – Directors – UW-Stevens Point Fire Crew Executive Team
The Wisconsin Prescribed Fire Council holds council meetings every Spring, Winter, and Fall. If you are a WPFC member, you are always invited to participate in council meetings.
Council meeting minutes archive coming soon!