Board of Directors
The Wisconsin Prescribed Fire Council is a coalition of government agencies, organizations, contractors and individuals striving to make the use of prescribed fire in Wisconsin more safe, effective and accepted for all practitioners. Our current board members include:
- Rob Baller – Director – The Prairie Enthusiasts
- Jeb Barzen – Director and Training Committee Chair – Private Lands Conservation LLC
- John Schwingel – Director – The Nature Conservancy
- Paul Quinlan – Director – City of Madison Conservation Parks
- Matt Smith – Director – Riveredge Nature Center
- Daniel Martin and Austin Tatter – Directors – UW-Stevens Point Fire Crew Executive Team
The Wisconsin Prescribed Fire Council holds council meetings every Spring, Winter, and Fall. If you are a WPFC member, you are always invited to participate in council meetings.
Council meeting minutes archive coming soon!